Cyber Security

The one-stop Cyber security services 

Where we are committed to safeguarding your digital assets and protecting your business from cyber threats.

Welcome to ADD Cyber Security Services

Asia Data Destruction, as technology continues to advance, so do the complexities and risks associated with maintaining a secure online presence. In response to these evolving challenges, we are thrilled to announce the launch of our new suite of services focused on Cyber Security.

Why Choose us

Cyber Security 1

A title

Image Box text

Expertise and Compliance Assurance

Cyber Security 2

A title

Image Box text

Comprehensive Cybersecurity Solutions

Cyber Security 3

A title

Image Box text

Reliable Partner for End-to-End Security Needs

Our Circular concept

Asia Data Destruction not only provides secure data erasure, but also provides solutions and services that is circular, sustainable and negative carbon foot print for clients.

The Concept of ADD is to destroy data while refurbishing the cosmetics of the devices to resell and circulate the products in fair market value. This practice now is recognized as “Circular Economy”. In Addition ADD provides tailored secure ITAD services together with the sustainability and carbon neutrality projects.

Sustainability

Services We Provide

Data Compliance and Audit service

Our experts approach each case specifically, with pragmatism, identifying and analyzing the situation, understanding problematic and corporate impact levels.  We conduct deep analysis, investigating root causes to draw the right conclusions and devise the best-adapted responses and actions plans. We help companies implement the most adequate, least-disruptive technological, organizational and strategic solutions.

Each of our services has an adapted framework and indeed first requires cross-disciplinary inputs to be, in our opinion, effective. The information shared by our customers’ is then assessed and analyzed, with a transverse analysis of the applicable regulatory environment, security standards and organizational best practices to identify all related obligations, and, if need be, such information is further inputted into our systems before being Investigated. Finally, a mitigation plan is being designed, involving at least than 2 senior experts in their own field. Throughout the whole process, we insist on transparency and communication with our customers, should further questions or unforeseen aspects arise.

For more information
Black White Modern Handwritten Square Studio Logo

360° Cyber Security Service

We address economic, business, legal, savoir-faire and reputational issues related to the malicious use of data. We optimizes and clarifies the decision making of its customers in order to face the risks generated by multiform, structured and professionalized threats.

We are convinced that 100% human or 100% technical solutions are doomed to failure against today’s threats. It is necessary to have a global capability based on the best of both approaches in order to detect attack levers and prevent informational threats. This approach aims to apply Pareto’s law to discover 80% of flaws, vulnerabilities and attack levers automatically and use human expertise for the remaining 20%.

For more Information