Thai Ecotrade Co., Ltd. / Asia Data Destruction set out this document in order to protect personal data in order to provide the personal information of customers, suppliers, employees and/or related persons in the business and activities of the company to be recorded, used, disclosed, treated confidentially and used as the data owners consent. To be inform of the Data Protection Policy, the company has set the policy as follows.
- The company respects the privacy rights of customers, suppliers, employees and those involved in the company’s businesses to the utmost.
- The company will request personal information only as necessary or as required by law and will directly request from the data owner.
- The company will ask for the consent to inform the purpose of the request, processing, and record from the data owners.
- The company has set up a system with safety and confidential use of personal data processing.
- The company has assigned Data processor and Data Protection Officer to ensure that personal information is used for its intended purpose, do not use it beyond consent or cause any damage to the data owner.
- Sensitive Personal Data and specific controls such as racial or ethic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, health information, history of substance abuse, and criminal record; If there is a necessary to use, the company will ask for the data owner’s consent and use this information with special carefully.
- The data owner has the right to access, check, edit, and withdraw the consent of that data.
- The company will strictly follow policy and law regarding the transfer of personal information to outside parties both within and outside the country.
The company will keep and protect personal information like as if it were the company’s own property. No one shall violate, disclose, access, and use for personal benefit or destroy this data without an approval of the data controller. Violators will be punished with the highest rates and will fully be prosecuted of the law, as well as having responsible to pay for damages that occurred in the full amount as specified by law.
- As a service to our visitors, our websites may provide hyperlinks to other websites that are not operated or controlled by Thai Ecotrade / Asia Data Destruction. Therefore, we cannot be responsible or liable for the content of such websites or the privacy practices of such other parties. We encourage you to review and understand their privacy practices before providing them with personal information.
- Should you have any queries, complaints, recommendations or comments about our compliance with this Policy, or if you wish to make any requests according to your rights, please contact our Data Protection Officer in writing as follows.
By Letter: Thai Ecotrade Co., Ltd.
Data Protection Officer
41 Soi. Thiantalay 24, Bangkhunthian-Chaitalay Rd.,
Bangkok 10150, THAILAND
By E-mail: email@example.com
The company requests that all relevant employees comply with this policy and/or any regulations strictly related to this policy to achieve the objectives efficiently.
We can assure that we will do the best efforts to constantly improve the protection and security of your
personal data. We also invite you to also carefully view the full “Terms and Conditions” for more information.